Clean An Entire Room of Viruses and Bacteria In 15 Mins. Protect Yourself And Your Family. Don't Miss Out. Selling Out Fast. Free Shipping. Order Now.
Please note due to high demand, deliveries will happen after 12 - 15 days after placing the order.
Why Choose Shinper™ Portable UV Sterilizer?
Your health and your family health is paramount in these troubled times, This Portable UV Sterilizer cleans up the room freeing it of Viruses, Bacterial Molds to ensure a sterile environment
Shinper Portable UV Sterilizer is a Premium and the Best Portable UV Sterilizer in the market today
Perfect Sterilization Function: This lamp is made of quartz material, long service life, high transmission rate, and better sterilization effect.
UV and Ozone: UV and Ozone double function to keep your home clean within a minute.
Safe mode - The light will turn off automatically after 15 minutes to avoid exposure to Ultra Violet rays for a long time.
USB Rechargeable: The ultraviolet lamp is rechargeable and portable, USB powered and can be used anywhere and is convenient.
Wide Applications: Use it over your phone, shoe cabinets, washroom, baby room, on pets and other small spaces.
Shinper™ Portable UV Sterilizer Rechargeable Germicidal Lamp - UV+Ozone kills bacteria, viruses, allergens, molds more effectively. Volatile ozone can be found everywhere, purifying the air and removing odors. Provide a healthier living environment for your family TODAY
The lamp adopts a high-purity quartz tube to improve the UV transmittance.
Suitable for a variety of occasions, such as cars, bedrooms (mats, pillows), kitchens (cabinets, washbasins), shoe cabinets, washrooms, baby rooms, pet houses, bathrooms, more space you want to purify.
Shinper™ Portable UV Sterilizer Rechargeable Germicidal Lamp Features
This is a stylish Portable UV disinfection lamp. It is not only beautiful in appearance, but also durable. It can clear the smell of home, school, office, hospital, and pet shop.
Use UV-C light to remove up to 99.9% of Viruses, Mold, Bacteria, etc. No chemical reaction at all! Suitable for families, allergic patients, and others.