This Air-Free Safety Baby Float already passes European Safety Standards EN13138-1 that defines safety requirements for construction, performance, sizing for swimming aids intended to assist swimming beginners with assisted movement through the water while learning to swim.
- As your baby kicks around in the water, the small rocking waves he/she creates will help to improve their balance and coordination and, ultimately, support their ability to crawl, walk and swim. Even if your baby falls asleep in the water that rocking will continue with his/her rhythmic breathing.
- The sensation of floating in warm water puts babies completely at ease and can promote a number of key benefits:
- Muscular and skeletal strength is increased through the water’s gentle resistance
- Movement through the water has a positive effect on the digestive and circulatory systems, which can reduce meconium levels and lowers the risk of jaundice three or four days after birth.
- Subtle water pressure on the chest can increase lung capacity by strengthening intercostal muscles and the respiratory system.
- Great for home aquatic hydrotherapy sessions in your own bathtub instead of a pricey baby spa treatment centers
Please Read Before Use：
**Although our products are safe, please never leave your baby unattended In the pool**
- This product is mainly designed for babies from 4 months to 4 years old and weighing between 6 and 18 kilograms. Successfully passed a number of buoyancy tests.
- The head of the product was heightened, raised by 16 cm, and the sides were widened. This way the baby's head will not tilt forward and cause a turn.
- At the same time, the product is designed for breaststroke posture, the wearable part is wrapped like clothes, and the baby is fixed at five points on the waist, shoulders, and crotch.
- This product does not need to be inflated, so there is no danger caused by air leakage.
- Finally, we have to say that nothing can guarantee 100%. Even when using our professionally designed products, parents need to look after and protect the baby, don’t let the baby Stay alone in the water.