137pcs sold in the last 30 days
- If you are not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it For Free.
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Handling time>>Adequate inventory，Ship within 24-48 hours after payment and All Free Shipping
- Arrival time: US West 6-9 days, US East 8-10 days
- Check Your Order
UV-C light kills bacteria without using chemicals, it can destroy the bacteria's DNA and eliminate its ability. The sterilized UV sterilizer provides you with a healthy living environment.
Why Use UV Disinfection Lamp
Unlike chemical approaches to water disinfection, UV light provides rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms through a physical process. When bacteria, viruses, and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting.
How does UV Disinfection Lamp work?
“Did you know that ozone only takes 10 seconds to kill 99 percent of bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, and viruses – 3,500 times faster than chlorine”
This is because one molecule of ozone is equal to 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. Being the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth, ozone is the best killer of destructive, disease-causing organisms. It has even been proven that ozone kills cancer cells upon contact! Other healing mechanisms of ozone include:
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa
- Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
- Activation of the immune system
Ozone is successful in fighting illnesses because it goes directly into the body’s cells!
- Made of quartz material, long service life, high transmission rate, and better sterilization effect.
- UV+Ozone double kills germs and viruses within a few minutes, the rate of up to 99.99%. Low-density ozone, please feel free to use it.
- Portable can be used anywhere.
- It can be used in a refrigerator, car, bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, washing room, baby's room, pet house, and other small spaces.
If you have allergies to perfumes and can't use room deodorizer, this UV light sterilizer may help you by eliminating odors without any perfume in the air.
How To Use UV Disinfection Lamp？
Manual and remote control
- Material: ABS+quartz
- Power: 38W
- Rated voltage： 110V-135V（Available in all regions of the United States and Canada）
- Rated frequency： 50HZ
- Plug Specification: EU/U.S.
- Disinfection area: 40-80m²
- Package Size: 230 x 160 x 45 mm/ 9.1 * 6.3 * 1.8in
Q: Can I put UVC fixtures in my home?
A: Yes – Steril™ UV Lamp has been safely used in homes, as well as in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, doctors″ offices, commercial buildings, food processing plants and other commercial and residential environments throughout the world - any place a concern for clean air exists.
Q: Do germicidal lamps kill viruses?
A: Yes -germicidal UVC lamps kill up to 99.9% of most viruses, airborne bacteria, and mold spores.
Q: How hot do the lamps get?
A: Germicidal UVC lamps do not produce much heat - about the same as fluorescent lamps.
germicidal light *1
Carton + foam, safe for packaging and transportation
remote controller *1
50% OFF extra automatic discount on the second item and All Free Shipping
- Adequate inventory
- 98.5% of Reviewers Recommend This
In promotion, buy now, we will give this for free:
- Risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. We are convinced that we have created some of the most innovative products in the world
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
We will send this product through the exclusive logistics channel or ePacket, DHL eCommerce, USPS and it will be shipped within 24-48 hours after you place your order. The arrival time is US West 6-9 days, US East 8-10 days, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with the tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs delays and natural disasters.