Always drive carefully keeping your head up, DiPrago's new product, GPSpeed is a universal GPS speedometer that can be used in two ways, as a projector and as an LED display. The two functions are equally beneficial as you won't have to duck your head to check your speed. Keep your car always on the limits and avoid accidents caused by not paying attention on the road with the new GPSpeed only at GearBoo.
- Keep your eyes on the road:
At 65 mph, looking down for one second to check the speedometer means driving blind for 95 feet. Many accidents start during the time a driver glances down and fails to see sudden traffic changes ahead. Drive safely by never looking down to check speed.
- Know your real-time speed
HUD uses GPS to determine the Real-time speed of the vehicle. There are several reasons why there may be a difference between the speed displayed on the car's speedometer and the HUD. These include:
• Calibration set by vehicle manufacturers to read high to ensure their speedometers never indicate a lower speed than the actual speed of the vehicle.
• Speedometer inaccuracy due to aftermarket modifications such as different tire and wheel sizes or different differential gearing.
How it Works
Why you should buy this?
- Head-up display
- One time driving time and distance calculate and display
- Easy Setup-Plug & Play- Power through Vehicle Cigarette Outlet Jack, No professional installation is required.
- Compatible with All Cars & Trucks. Use GPS Signal Guided Calculation, No wiring needed to the VSS (vehicle speed signal).
- Display MPH or KM/h - Simple Push Button Set up.
- Auto Adjust Brightness thru Sensor for Day & night-time Driving.
- Vehicle Driving Speed Display, Green Color Speed Display, easy on your eye.
- Over Speed Warning Setting -- Alarm Mute Function.Over-speed warning: a 3 seconds alarm beep and keep flash display will keep warning driver.
- Car adaptor cable:180cm
- Input voltage: DC5V-12V
- Adapter voltage in: DC12-24V
- Current draw: 450mA
- Speed Ranges: 0-158 MPH / 0-255 Km/hr