20-Watt Ultraviolet Household Sterilization Lamp UV Disinfection lamp Hanging Canteen Kindergarten Mobile Hospital Deodorant germicidal lamp

  • Sale
  • Regular price $60.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Efficient and portable: the antibacterial rate reaches 99%, removes and kills bacteria, viruses, molds and allergens, and effectively improves the living environment. It can be used anywhere to make your ambient air clean and comfortable.
Features: UV disinfection lamp is more effective than liquid disinfectant, no irritating odor after disinfection, applicable area is 5-60㎡, product is easy to store, safe, and more convenient to use.
Long service life: The average service life is up to 8000 hours. The lamp adopts high-purity quartz lamp, which improves the ultraviolet transmittance and stronger sterilization effect.

Warning: When using UV products, people, plants and animals must leave the scene! Do not look directly at the UV light source! After use, it is recommended to ventilate for 10 minutes without ozone; use UV and ozone for more than 20 minutes!

Light source type: UV light source

Disinfection method: UV / UV + ozone

Suggested choice: better disinfection with ozone

Power: 20W

Voltage: 100-220V

Disinfection time: about 60 minutes twice a week is recommended

Application area: 5-60㎡

Applicable space: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, closet, school, factory, etc.

1. When using ultraviolet rays, people, plants and animals must leave the scene! Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light can burn people's eyes and skin.
2. Under normal circumstances, disinfection twice a week, about 30 ~ 60 minutes each time; if there are many bacteria or large space, please increase the number of disinfection appropriately.
3. After using the UV lamp for a period of time, it will gradually deteriorate and its intensity will decrease. For better results, it is recommended to replace the lamp regularly.

Note: The human body must not be exposed to UV light for more than 30 seconds. Prolonged contact may cause eye and skin burns. Before use, please make sure that no one, plants or animals in the room leave the illuminated area.