NOW ONLY: $98.95!
Free Shipping + 50% Off This Week Only!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Worldwide
99% of Customers Recommend this Product!
Do you want to save and reproduce old photos or Slides? This film scanner is catered to convert the 35mm, 110/135/126KPK/Super 8 films, slides and negatives into digital JPEG format. Also there is no need for computer or software connected. Such an easy way, why not start right now?
Easy to use for all! This entry-level scanner offers great performance and features, despite having a pretty affordable price tag. With integrated 2.4” color LCD screen, you are able to preview all your scans without having to use any other application.
The device also has a built-in 512MB memory which can save up to 500 photos, and an SD slot to expand the storage up to 32GB.
- Dimension: 8.8 x 8.6x 10.2 (cm)
- Weight: 0.3kg
- 2.4" LCD screen
- Supports SD card (maximum 32GB)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Image Sensor: 14/22 megapixels CMOS
- Exposure Control: automatic/manual
- Supported Film Types: 135 film (36 x 24mm), 126KPK film (27 x 27mm), 110 film (17 x 13mm), super 8 film (4.01 x 5.79mm), monochrome
Slide Picture Effects: slides, negatives
- File Format: picture/JPEG
- TV-out Type: NTSC/PAL
- Supported System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac 10.7.3 and above
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Japanese
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.