Evinga™ Portable Nebulizer Breathing Machine Device
Breath freely and comfortably with our portable Nebulizer
Do you face sinus issues? Are you looking for instant relief from sinusitis
Look no further! Now thanks to our portable nebulizer device that will provide you instant relief from trouble breathing!
Features of Portable Nebulizer:
- Personal Steam Inhaler: this Personal Sinus Steam Inhaler provides non-medicated warm steam for temporary symptomatic relief from cough, congestion & allergies in a quick treatment.
- Quick & Easy to Use: Get fast relief in a short 5-15 treatment with this Vicks steam inhaler, no filters are required, and it's designed to work with tap water
- Cough & Congestion Relief: This personal steam inhaler features an ergonomically designed face mask for targeted delivery of pure, 99 99% germ-free steam. Soothing steam penetrates nasal, sinus, and throat passages for fast relief.
- Help With Breathing Problems: A personal warm mist humidifier helps naturally alleviate congestion, dryness, and irritation. It may provide sinus relief and help with specific breathing problems like allergies and colds with cough and congestion.
- Delivers Comfort: At Evinga, we believe that everyone deserves a touch of care. Our portable Nebulizer helps you breathe better and sleep more comfortably, wherever you are!
Suitable For All Ages
Our nebulizer can be used by kids and adults with either a mouthpiece or mask for maximum convenience.
WHY DO I NEED EVINGA™
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Evinga™ creates an ultra-fine mist by using vibrations. It is very easy to use with its one-button operation. To use the mesh nebulizer simply follow the 4 steps below.
1- Put in 2 AA batteries or use it with the provided USB cable to a power outlet or power bank when on the go.
2- Open up the medicine cup and fill it up to the mark on the side with water or medication.
3- Put on your preferred attachment ( a mouthpiece or face mask).
4- Press the button until the green light turns on.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Where can I get medication for the Evinga nebulizer?
A: You can either use your own medication if you have a lung condition or you can get a saltwater solution from your local pharmacy if you are using the nebulizer to cure a common cold.
Q: Do I need a prescription to buy one?
A: No you don't need a prescription to buy our nebulizer. You can simply place your order without having a prescription.
Q: Can I use it with my specific medication?
A: Our Nebulizer can be used with all liquid forms of medicine like Albuterol.
Q: Does the nebulizer only work with medicine?
A: Our nebulizer can be used with water, a saltwater solution, or medicine. It is suitable for both people with a lung condition and people with a common cold or allergies.
Q: Will my health insurance cover a nebulizer?
A: Nebulizers are usually covered under the durable medical equipment portion of health insurance policies. To make sure it would be best to contact your insurance directly.
Q: What if I don't like the nebulizer or if it breaks?
A: If you are not happy with your purchase for whatever reason we back every order with a 30-day money-back guarantee and we will simply refund your order or ship out a new one depending on the situation. We only want happy customers! Simply reach out to us here: email@example.com